The Importance Of Professional Stinging Insect Control In Lubbock
August 17, 2022
Stinging insects hovering around your Lubbock property can be hazardous, and attempting to remove stinging insect nests yourself puts you directly in harm’s way with this pest. Professional Lubbock pest control is vital if you want to control stinging insects around your property without the risk.
Not So Common Stinging Insect Facts
While many people know that stinging insects are aggressive and dangerous to be around, some less common stinging insect facts can help you understand this pest even more:
- The term ‘stinging insect’ refers to several different insects such as wasps, hornets, bees, and even fire ants. All of these types of stinging insects may create problems on your property.
- Most stinging insects use pheromones to communicate; if you kill one stinging insect, you may have many more to deal with later on as they get attracted to the threat.
- Even if you aren’t allergic to insect stings, you may have an allergic reaction after being stung by these pests enough times.; this is part of what makes stinging insects so dangerous.
For more information on stinging insects, you can reach out to EnviroGuard with all of your questions.
Common Stinging Insects Found In Lubbock
There are a few different types of stinging insects in Texas that you may encounter around your Lubbock property, such as:
- Carpenter Bees
- Paper Wasps
- Yellow Jackets
- Red Imported Fire Ants
Fortunately, each of these pests has a distinctive look, so you can usually identify your pest culprits yourself. If you do need more help determining the stinging insect on your property, contact EnviroGuard as soon as possible.
Three Reasons To Avoid DIY Stinging Insect Control
Even though DIY stinging insect control may be tempting, it’s usually not a good idea to try and handle these pests all by yourself. We discuss some reasons why below:
- Without proper professional protective gear, you can be stung multiple times by the insects you are trying to control, whether you are just applying a store-bought spray or attempting nest removal. It would be best if you did everything you could to avoid this as it can result in serious medical emergencies.
- Often, DIY stinging insect control is hit or miss meaning it takes a lot of time and money to find a working product. Save yourself the stress of trial and error and opt for professional control instead, as this is sure to target your property’s needs.
- Most of the time, DIY stinging insect control focuses on reducing the number of this pest. It doesn’t help you target the root source of your infestation, increasing your chances of reinfestation.
Once you review these reasons, you can quickly see how DIY stinging insect control might not be the best choice, even though it seems like the easy way out of a stinging insect problem. For a safer and more stress-free stinging insect control alternative, contact EnviroGuard.
Benefits Of Professional Pest Control In Lubbock
If you want to get rid of stinging insects in Lubbock in the easiest way possible, you should contact the professionals. At EnviroGuard, we take your pest problems seriously and know how important it is to remove stinging insects from your property safely. Trust our pest control technicians to remove nests and defeat stinging insect infestations on your behalf so that you can spend time around your Lubbock property in peace.