Why It's Important To Have Residential Pest Inspections In Huntsville
July 28, 2022
You're about to buy your dream home. Congratulations! Before you finalize everything, it's important to have a pest control inspection done. Many people don't realize that there are pests that can live in homes, and some can do serious damage if not caught early. The last thing you want is for your dream home to turn into a nightmare because of pests. EnviroGuard will discuss what pest control inspections cover, whether you need new home pest control, and the importance of real estate pest inspections for preventive pest control in Huntsville.
What Does A Pest Control Inspection Cover?
Residential pest control inspections cover anything that could be considered a pest. This includes insects, rodents, and any other small animals that could live in your home. The inspector will look for signs of pests, such as droppings or nests. They will also check for entry points into your home, such as cracks in the foundation or holes in screens. If they find any signs of pests, they will recommend a course of treatment to get rid of them.
Do I Need A Pest Control Inspection Before Buying A Home?
Yes! It's so important to have a pest control inspection done before buying a home. Here are just a few ways pests can be a problem in your new home:
- They can damage your belongings. Pests like rodents and cockroaches can chew through wires and clothing.
- They can spread diseases. Some pests, like mosquitoes, can carry diseases that they can spread to humans.
- They can damage your home. Pests like termites and carpenter ants can compromise the structural wood in your home.
- They can make you sick. Some pests, like ticks, can bite you and cause you to get sick.
- They can be a nuisance. Pests like ants can be a nuisance because they're always looking for food.
Pests can do serious damage to your home, and you don't want to move into a home that already has pests. A pest control inspection will give you peace of mind knowing that your new home is free of pests.
The Importance Of Real Estate Pest Inspections
Real estate pest inspections are important because they can help you avoid problems with pests in your new home. A home pest control inspection will give you peace of mind knowing that your new home is free of pests. If the inspector finds any signs of pests, they will recommend a course of treatment to get rid of them.
Here are the steps a professional pest control company like EnviroGuard will take to inspect your home:
- A professional pest control company will first do a visual inspection of the outside of your home. We will look for any signs of pests, such as droppings or nests.
- We will then check for entry points into your home, such as cracks in the foundation or holes in screens for pest control inside your home.
- If we find any signs of pests, we will recommend a course of treatment to get rid of them and a home pest control system.
- We will then do a final inspection to make sure that the pests are gone.
Don't think twice about having a pest control inspection done when buying a home in Huntsville. It could save you a lot of time, money, and headaches in the future.
Pest Control & Inspections For Home & Residential
EnviroGuard Pest Control has more than 40 years of combined experience providing environmentally friendly residential and commercial pest control services in Huntsville. We will come to your new home and inspect it for any signs of pests. If we find any, we will recommend a course of treatment to get rid of them and keep them out. Contact us today to schedule your free estimate!