Effective Pest Control In Maysville, AL
Maysville, AL is a small, unincorporated community in Madison County, in northern Alabama. This tight-knit community is adjacent to Huntsville and close to Madison. Despite its unofficial status, the environment has grown with the development of the Copper Estates and the Maysville Estates. In addition to these estates, there are local businesses that help support the wonderful people who call Maysville home. Here at EnviroGuard, we are a local company offering pest control in Madison County, and we haven't forgotten about Maysville. With over 40 years of combined pest control experience, our extensively trained technicians are equipped to handle any of the possible infestations that might occur in a Maysville home or commercial residence.
Residential Pest Control In Maysville
Whether you own a home or live in one of the historical estates here in Maysville, pest control in Madison County is essential. Here in northern Alabama, a variety of pests call this place home. As more and more people have moved into the surrounding, nearby big cities, pests have begun to thrive, reproducing at insane speeds. These high reproduction rates create a spillover that pushes them to seek shelter, food, and water further out, leaving Maysville the perfect place for them to set up shop. No matter what kind of pest has invaded your home, EnviroGuard is there to help. Our technicians are expertly trained on the behaviors and habits that our local pests display, enabling them to easily identify and exterminate them in their entirety. Your home should be where you feel comfortable — don't let pests take that from you. Call EnviroGuard today and get started on our effective residential pest control services.
Commercial Pest Control In Maysville
Homeowners aren't the only ones suffering from the influx of pests from the nearby cities. No matter what type of business you run (perhaps an office space or a restaurant), pests are equal opportunists. If they can access shelter, food, and water in your commercial residence, they will move right on in. As a local Alabama business, we understand at EnviroGuard how important it is to keep your reputation intact. These days, with social media, all it takes is one customer posting a complaint, or a photo, of a pest in your business, and your reputation will tank. However, the fact that EnviroGuard is a local business gives other companies in Maysville an edge. Our technicians are experts at dealing with local pests in a commercial setting, allowing them to quickly identify and exterminate them before they have a chance to bother your patrons. From one business to another — let EnviroGuard help you keep your operations safe from invaders. Call us today and get started on our commercial pest control services.
What Do Scorpions In Maysville Look Like?
North American scorpions live in all parts of the US and Mexico. Unfortunately for Maysville residents, North American scorpions also call Alabama home.
Below are some of the types of scorpions you may run into:
- Hentz striped scorpion: Also called the striped bark scorpion, these pests are brown with three yellow stripes on their back. They usually grow to be around 2 1/2 inches long.
- Southern unstriped scorpion: Ranging from dark brown to dark gray, these are one of the types of scorpions found in the more northern parts of Alabama, including Maysville. They can be anywhere from one and a half inches long to three and a half inches long.
If scorpions have invaded your Maysville home or business, do not try and remove them on your own. Their stings are incredibly painful and can cause severe health problems. Call the pros at EnviroGuard. Our technicians have the training and tools needed to safely remove scorpions from a residence without anyone getting hurt.
How To Prevent Rats From Getting Into Your Maysville Business
Rats getting inside your building is a nightmare and a PR crisis, no matter what kind of business you're running. With the local cities growing in human population, lots of rats are making their way here to Maysville. The best way to get rid of rats is to prevent them from showing up in the first place.
Below are some ways to prevent these pests from invading your business:
- Seal up holes: Go around your building and look for any holes. No matter how small the gap is, make sure to seal it up. If one rat gets through that hole into your business, lots of rats are bound to follow.
- Store food properly: Ultimately, the easy access to food is what attracts the rats in the first place. No matter what kind of business you have, if there is food on the premises, properly store it in containers that rats cannot chew through and ensure loose food and messes are cleaned up regularly.
- Fix leaky pipes and spigots: Rats will also find leaky pipes and spigots appealing, as it provides a constant water source. Prevent rats by fixing these and cutting down on the moisture buildup in the air.
Ultimately, the best way to get rid of rats is to call an expert. At EnviroGuard, we have the technicians you need in an emergency to treat a rat infestation in your business. Don't let rodents threaten your hard work — call us today!