Termite Control In Central Texas You Can Rely On
Termites are not just a common nuisance pest for Central Texas homeowners; they can cause extensive structural damage to homes and businesses. When colonies reach a certain size, they can also pose serious health threats to people and animals alike. If you suspect that your home may be infested with termites, call EnviroGuard for treatments today.
The EnviroGuard Termite Control Process
Offering customizable solutions, EnviroGuard is a leading termite control specialist in the Central Texas area. Our treatment protocols are specially designed to provide the greatest amount of relief in the shortest amount of time.
Below are some of the steps we take to make your home termite-free:
- To determine whether or not termite control is necessary, our technicians will inspect your home. We examine all possible entry points for subterranean termites and keep an eye out for swarming activity. During this part of the process, we will also thoroughly inspect the landscape around your house for evidence of an infestation.
- Next, we will advise you on what products are most effective for your particular situation, along with the safest and most effective application methods. We will then develop a treatment plan that meets or exceeds industry standards.
- Finally, our technicians will execute the chosen method of termite control. We offer treatments for both above-ground and below-ground termites and can adapt our programs to meet your needs.
We currently provide termite control programs for properties in the following categories:
- Residential Homes
- Condominium Complexes
- Managed Communities
- Restaurants & Hotels
- Office Buildings
- Retail & Shopping Centers
If you don't see your facility listed above, we would still love to be of assistance. Please call our primary office to get in touch with a licensed termite agent today. We're looking forward to taking your call.
Top Ways To Prevent Termites From Reinfesting Homes
If you're worried about termites reinfesting your home after a treatment service, relying on prevention steps is an important first step. Follow the recommended guidelines below to get started.
- Remove any organic debris around your structure, including wood, leaves, and brush.
- Keep dryer vents, plumbing vents, and exhaust fans clear of any materials that could block airflow out of the home.
- Monitor your yard regularly for any signs of termite activity.
- Have the soil under and around your home treated with a chemical that kills termites before they establish new nests.
- Place vent screens over wood stoves, fireplaces, and dryer vents.
- Have the crew at EnviroGuard install bait traps or stations in areas where termites could be entering your home.
Inquire about additional termite tips from EnviroGuard today.
Call EnviroGuard Today To Schedule An Appointment
No matter where you live in the Central Texas area, know that the professionals behind EnviroGuard can help at any time. Whether it's home termite control or termite control for your commercial business, we have the solution to your pest problem. Get your first free termite inspection today by submitting an online contact form.