Bed Bugs In Pensacola Are Tricky To Get Rid Of
March 30, 2022
The Symptoms Of A Bed Bug Infestation In Pensacola
You may be wondering why bed bugs are so tricky to get rid of. One reason is that bed bugs are so small they are hard to spot in the first place. For this reason, bed bug infestations often grow out of control before they are found, creating an urgent need to call the Pensacola pest control professionals at EnviroGuard.
Bed bugs are excellent hiders and only come out at night to feed off their hosts while they sleep. Because of their ability to go unnoticed, it is essential to know what to look for if you find yourself with a bed bug problem.
- Small dots of blood on sheets or mattresses.
- Small piles of bed bug feces resembling piles of salt and pepper that are found near sleeping areas.
- Empty eggshells or shed exoskeletons.
- Itchy, red, bed bug bites that appear on your body.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms of a bed bug infestation, call EnviroGuard for the best bed bug pest control in Pensacola.
Where Do Bed Bugs In Pensacola Come From?
Bed bugs are excellent hitchhikers, making it easy for residents of Pensacola to pick them up in their travels unknowingly. Many people may think that bed bugs only like a dirty environment, but that couldn’t be farther from the truth.
Though a cluttered environment may indeed make it harder to spot a bed bug infestation, bed bugs will infest whatever environment they end up in. Bed bugs can be picked up at hotels, college dorms, transportation hubs, libraries, daycares, and virtually any public place.
They can hitchhike into your home in luggage and bags, on clothing, or in used furniture. It is crucial to inspect cracks and crevices on all used furniture before bringing it into your home.
How To Prevent From Bringing Bed Bugs Into Your Pensacola Home
Homeowners in Pensacola need to know that natural pest control for bed bugs is crucial for prevention. Learning tips on preventing a bed bug infestation is the first step in natural pest control for bed bugs. Follow these simple steps to prevent bed bugs from invading your home:
- Be mindful of where you place bags and luggage while traveling through transportation hubs such as airports and train and bus stations.
- When staying in a hotel never place luggage on beds or floors.
- Carefully inspect luggage and wash clothing after traveling.
- Scrutinize all furniture before bringing it into your home.
- Wash bed linens immediately after having houseguests.
- Eliminate clutter under and around your bed.
How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In My Pensacola Home Permanently?
EnviroGuard is your local pest control for bed bugs. Getting a bed bug problem is the last thing homeowners in Pensacola want to deal with. However, EnviroGuard is here to help.
At EnviroGuard, our local pest control for bed bugs is just what you need to put your mind at ease and get you back to enjoying a good night’s sleep. Our pest professionals stay up to date with all of the latest techniques with bed bug control and, with our well-trained eye, can quickly spot and eradicate your bed bug infestation. Call us today for all your pest control needs.