Why Is It So Hard To Get Rid Of Roaches In Huntsville?
October 20, 2022
Cockroaches are easily one of the worst types of infestations you can have. These pests are notorious for being incredibly difficult to get rid of, leaving homeowners frustrated and overwhelmed. The good news is that hope is out there! At EnviroGuard, we have more than 40 years of combined experience providing high-quality pest control in Huntsville. Our experienced service professionals have the skills and tools needed to provide effective cockroach control for your home today. Read on to learn more!
The Types Of Cockroaches That Invade Huntsville Homes
There are many different types of cockroaches that invade Huntsville homes. If you are finding cockroaches in your home, chances are they are one of the following types:
- German cockroaches: Perhaps one of the most common types, these are small and tan, with a white stripe running across their bodies. While they have wings, they don’t typically use them to fly.
- American cockroaches: This is the largest type of roach, growing up to three inches in length. They are dark brown in color and will use their wings more frequently than other kinds of cockroaches.
- Oriental cockroaches: This type of roach has a smooth, shiny body, and is commonly known as a "water bug." These roaches have a distinctive smell that is often described as powerful, and unpleasant.
Regardless of what types of cockroaches have invaded your Huntsville home, the service professionals at EnviroGuard are thoroughly trained and knowledgeable about them. With this knowledge and skill, we will eliminate your infestation and keep the roaches from coming back again in the future.
Are Cockroaches In Huntsville Harmful To My Health?
One of the reasons it is so important to have a professional come to get rid of cockroaches is because of the health problems they can cause to you and your family. Cockroaches carry more than 60 pathogenic bacteria, fungi, molds, parasitic worms, and viruses, including:
- Salmonella: This gastrointestinal infection can cause severe fever, diarrhea, and stomach cramps. It’s important to note that just like the cockroach itself, salmonella strains contracted from roaches are more resilient and are much harder to treat because they are resistant to medications.
- E. coli: This is another devastating gastrointestinal experience, resulting in severe stomach cramps, bloody diarrhea, and vomiting.
- Listeria: This disease can include fever, muscle aches, headache, stiff neck, confusion, loss of balance, and convulsions.
At EnviroGuard, our number one goal is to keep your family safe and healthy. Our service professionals provide prompt turnaround time with environmentally friendly treatments to rid your home of these pests. Don’t risk your family’s health; give us a call for help today!
Why Can't I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My Home
If you find a cockroach in your house, unfortunately, this is usually indicative of a much larger problem. Finding one cockroach almost always means that your infestation is severe; it’s never just the one individual. This is because cockroaches are prolific breeders, constantly reproducing and growing in population. They are incredibly resilient to most over-the-counter cockroach control products, rendering your efforts to eliminate them useless, which is why it is so important to contact professionals for help.
Effective & Safe Cockroach Control In Huntsville
At EnviroGuard, we aim to provide long-lasting solutions for your pest control needs. Our service professionals are specifically trained to identify, exterminate, and prevent cockroach infestations in Huntsville homes, all while using the most advanced, environmentally friendly treatments and tools available on the professional market. Don’t let the roaches get you feeling overwhelmed; give us a call today!