Reliable Mosquito Control For Your Central Texas Property
Many Texas locals are becoming more concerned about the mosquito populations near Austin and San Antonio. These insects carry some of the most dangerous diseases imaginable, some even life-threatening. These common Austin and San Antonio pests wreak havoc on local homes and businesses, making it difficult to protect the ones you love.
For more than 22 years, the professionals at EnviroGuard have been offering full-service mosquito services in Austin, TX that fit any niche. With immediate responses and long-term prevention plans available, we have a treatment program to match any and every need.
EnviroGuard Offers Full-Service Mosquito Control
At EnviroGuard, we believe that our customer's pest control needs come first. That's why we strive to develop treatment programs that are 100% adaptable to those who need them most.
We base every one of our mosquito control treatments on the following three steps:
- During our first visit, we will inspect your home to determine the extent of the mosquito problem and identify any other issues that may be present. We also take several measurements during this initial inspection to track the scope and scale of pesky mosquito populations.
- Using our most powerful treatment methods, we customize a plan based on your specific needs, as well as every member of your family. Our uniquely personalized approach ensures that everyone's yard receives equal protection from mosquitoes without sacrificing the desired level of privacy or coverage area.
- Our customers love the way we continually perform regular mosquito control treatments as needed. We will return to your property to ensure that our solutions have completely eliminated mosquito activity.
Contact the mosquito experts at EnviroGuard to get started on mosquito treatments for your Austin home or business.
Keeping Mosquitoes Away Post-Treatment
Prevent mosquitoes from returning to your property by using the following post-treatment steps.
- Remove standing water from all yard receptacles. Water that you cannot remove should be treated with larvicide.
- Limit outdoor activities during the earliest and latest parts of the day, especially at dusk (when mosquitoes are most likely to bite).
- Use an approved insect repellent containing DEET, picaridin, oil of lemon eucalyptus (OLE), or IR3535 on exposed skin and clothing. Reapply as needed according to product directions, and always use insect repellents according to the manufacturer's instructions.
To get started on your next mosquito control service, don't hesitate to contact EnviroGuard immediately.
Rely On EnviroGuard For Serious Mosquito Management
Serious mosquito problems call for serious mosquito management. When the time comes to protect your San Antonio property with professional mosquito control methods, look no further than the team behind EnviroGuard. We have everything you need to destroy mosquito populations with speed and discretion.
Call, click, or visit our team directly to receive your initial mosquito consultation. Our expert eliminators will be looking forward to chatting with you soon.