High-Quality Rodent Control In Central Texas
According to recent statistics, the Austin and San Antonio area have some of the highest volumes of mice in the United States. The risks associated with rodent infestations in Central Texas are extremely high and may prevent property owners from proceeding confidently. Luckily, you can reduce your rodent risks significantly by getting in touch with the team behind EnviroGuard today.
How EnviroGuard Creates A Barrier Against Rats & Mice
Unlike many of our competitors, EnviroGuard makes it simple and easy to keep rats and mice far away from your home. If you believe you are experiencing a rodent infestation, EnviroGuard can help. Check out our rodent control steps below:
- Inspection: Our team of experts will begin an examination by looking for any visible signs or evidence that indicate a rodent problem, including possible entry points into your home.
- Rat Trapping And Mice Extermination: EnviroGuard technicians implement an extermination strategy after determining all plausible rodent hot spots. We use special treatment measures to ensure these creatures do not cause further damage to your property or can harm you or your pets.
- Rodent Proofing: Once the treatment process is complete, we will go over preventative steps to ensure that mice and rats stay out of your home for good.
Call today to schedule a rodent control treatment for your Austin property immediately.
Keeping Rodents Away After A Treatment Service
After your home rodent control service from EnviroGuard, it will be imperative to enforce prevention or mitigation techniques to reduce your risks of a second infestation. Try implementing at least one of the following steps listed below.
- Try adding weatherstripping along doors and windows. Consider stuffing steel wool in larger cracks around entry points. For added protection, try expanding your sealing efforts by caulking cracks and crevices on the exterior of a house with high-quality silicone caulk.
- Inspect for holes on the exterior of a house, more specifically around plumbing and electrical penetrations, as these are some common areas that rodents will try to enter. Seal these as soon as possible.
- Eliminate any food or water sources that could be attracting hungry rodent species in the first place.
Get rodent prevention tips, treatments, and much more by calling EnviroGuard at your earliest convenience.
Call EnviroGuard Today To Schedule A Rodent Control Service
EnviroGuard has been a leading provider of rodent control services for many years, offering complete customer satisfaction to all of our clients. Not only do we provide some of the best rodent services available today, but our technicians are always willing to offer friendly advice about avoiding reinfestations.
If you're looking for a way to get rid of rodents on your San Antonio property once and for all, EnviroGuard is the answer! Call today to schedule your initial appointment.