Dependable Lubbock County Pest Control
Known as the birthplace of legendary musician Buddy Holly, Lubbock, TX, is the 11th most populous city in the state. It’s also home to Texas Tech University, and it’s truly a representation of what the Texas High Plains have to offer. Unfortunately, Lubbock is also home to pest activity, and that can present a real problem for local property owners. When pests get into your home or business, they expose you to the dangers of infestation. That’s why we’re here to protect you.
EnviroGuard is a locally owned and operated pest control company that services residential and commercial properties throughout the Austin, Waco, San Antonio, and Round Rock areas. We offer dependable Lubbock County pest control that covers local properties from a long list of common Lubbock pests, such as termites, rodents, bed bugs, occasional invaders, scorpions, fleas, ticks, ants, spiders, stinging insects, cockroaches, and mosquitoes. Reach out to us today to request your free estimate.
Residential Pest Control In Lubbock, TX
The most effective way to protect your home from a household pest infestation is to secure regular pest control services. Our residential pest control solutions in Lubbock are thorough, customized, and affordable. Starting with a thorough inspection of the home, we develop the best treatment plan to suit your needs. After service is complete, we'll return to re-treat the exterior, re-treating the interior as needed. Our long-term prevention approach prioritizes the continued protection of your home, your loved ones, and our local environment. Reach out today to set up your complimentary quote.
Commercial Pest Control In Lubbock, TX
The team at EnviroGuard has serviced many different businesses with quality commercial pest control services. Some of the facilities we've worked with include food services, hospitality, healthcare, office buildings, retail stores, and warehouses. We offer general and specialty commercial pest solutions in Lubbock that give local business owners continued protection from the harmful effects of infestations.
First, we evaluate your property for potential pest hazards, and then we recommend the best, most effective preventive measures to take. Our pest prevention treatments help us keep a constant watch on your facility to ensure your business remains protected from infestations all year long. Get in touch with us to discuss your commercial pest control needs today.
Six Signs Your Lubbock Home May Have A Termite Problem
In order to protect your Lubbock home from termite damage, it's important to be as proactive as possible. Part of being proactive is being able to detect signs of termite activity around your Lubbock home. The sooner you detect any signs of termites, the sooner you can stop the problem. Here are six common signs of termite activity to watch for:
- Hollow sounding wood when tapped on
- Mud tubes in the ground traveling to openings along your foundation
- Swarmer termites flying around looking for new places to nest
- Windows and doors that are hard to open
- Wings discarded on the floor near doors and windows
- Worker termites in the soil which look like white ants
If you notice any of these signs around your Lubbock property, it's best to take immediate action. Contact the team at EnviroGuard for the most comprehensive termite control and prevention services in the Lubbock area. We are here to help keep your home guarded against termites throughout the year.
Answering Lubbock's Most Commonly Asked Tick Questions
Ticks are arachnids that are small in size but can cause some big problems. We get a lot of questions about these parasitic pests in Lubbock, and we've compiled a few of the most commonly asked tick questions from our customers, followed by our answers:
Where are ticks usually found?
- Ticks commonly hang out in densely vegetated areas like tall grass, wooded paths, shrubbery, and piles of leaves. They tend to hold onto vegetation with their third and fourth pairs of legs. This waiting position is called 'questing.' Once a suitable host arrives, they latch on and release their grip.
How are ticks a threat?
- Ticks are blood-feeders that latch onto their hosts and feed on them for hours. If a tick is infected, their bite can lead to some very dangerous diseases that seriously compromise your health and well-being. It can lead to a long list of diseases, one of the most common being Lyme disease.
How do I know if I've been bitten?
- The bite itself is relatively painless, but in terms of appearance, a tick bite usually appears as a small red spot (whereas fleas leave multiple bites). Bites from Lyme disease-carrying ticks are distinguished by a noticeable bull's eye rash around the bite site.
If you think a tick may have bitten you, pay attention to any symptoms you may be having, and contact a medical professional if things worsen. To rid your property of tick activity, contact the team at EnviroGuard for effective tick control services in Lubbock. We are here to detect, eliminate, and prevent tick infestations all year long.
Our Lubbock, TX Service Area